Wednesday, February 10, 2010

riddlelove

If you've known me for very long, you know I'm a wannabe farmer who lives in the city with a husband who would rather starve than eat a vegetable.

My farmer persona likes to plant vegetables, herbs, flowers, anything that might grow. She also likes to make food from scratch (using small kitchen appliances, of course) and NEVER follows the recipe, exactly. In my former life, I'm convinced I was Laura Ingalls, I'm even the right size, half a pint.

Though, I'm not sure I would have survived without my gas oven, I'm 100% positive that Katie Riddle would have. She has inspired me to make my own cheese, pink pancakes and now roast my own coffee beans. (you can win green coffee beans from riddlelove and u-roast-em.)

You should check out Katie's blog, and you too can be Laura Ingalls. I'll share her for a moment, just one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment