Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to 1999...

Well, here I am finally joining the blog community. I know, I'm 10 years late. Honestly? I'm not sure I've been super passionate about anything....so really I've spared you all the boredom of my mundane life.

But, here we are, and you're probably wondering, what's she got to blog about now? It seems in the past 2 months, I've been given enough material to last at least 3 posts. Mostly, I'll probably talk about random things like my love of kitchen appliances, or the latest achievement my 2 month old daughter is making (sans pictures, to be explained later.) You can count on adoption being a big subject and just normal life. Hopefully this will be a better documentation of watching Lucy grow up, than my memory is going to be and you and the grandparents can come along for the ride.

~melody

1 comment:

  1. The way you wrote this blog is really appreciable and thanks for sharing. Planning to buy the best home appliances and kitchen appliances in Nairobi? If you are confused about where to purchase kitchen appliances and home appliances such as television, then choose Gadgets Africa.
    Kitchen Appliances Nairobi
    Best Televisions Nairobi

    ReplyDelete