Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Awesome Husband

Usually, by this time in the evening, I'm on my way to dreamland....yes I have a two month old, and yes I have an awesome husband, thus the title of this entry.

You see one of the benefits to foster/adopting is that ANYONE can provide dinner. I totally lucked out with a night owl for a husband, so when Lucy wakes up, he's STILL up and I can go to bed at a decent hour. (Don't worry, I pull my weight at about 4AM. :) )

Unfortunately, this plan does not take into account the night owl getting sick. Poor guy....I've already sent him to bed, about 4 hours before his bedtime.

So, here we are...me up past my bedtime, hangin' with Lucy and Adam, snoring in the next room.



Sleep well, babe and thanks for being a night owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment