Sorry this post is missing pictures...I could blame it on the fact tht I'm in a third world country, but the reality is that I'm exhausted and not feeling that creative. So here goes.
1. The flight from DC to Zurich should have been advertised as a roller coaster ride.
2. Swiss Air wins the award for best airplane food.
3. Radio in Kenya takes me back to 8th grade. WTFM 98.5 "Nothing's gonna change my love for you..."
4. Can't reconcile the billboards for 3d televisions and the fact that I can't use the water to brush my teeth.
5. It's really dark at night and Kenyans walk everywhere. It's kinda scary. You can't see them.
6. Deodorant is still not accepted worldwide. Why???
7. Be assured that every sweater vest you have ever donated to missions is still being worn.
8. Thank the Lord for the always stylish pony tail.
Stay tuned for part 2.